Das Yoga Forum für Ayurveda, Yoga, Meditation und Spirituelles Leben
12 Little Known Laws of Karma (That Will Change Your Life)
1. THE GREAT LAW
- "As you sow, so shall you reap". This is also known as the "Law of Cause and Effect".
- Whatever we put out in the Universe is what comes back to us.
- If what we want is Happiness, Peace, Love, Friendship... Then we should BE Happy, Peaceful, Loving and a True Friend.
2. THE LAW OF CREATION
- Life doesn't just HAPPEN, it requires our participation.
- We are one with the Universe, both inside and out. - Whatever surrounds us gives us clues to our inner state.
- BE yourself, and surround yourself with what you want to have present in your Life.
3. THE LAW OF HUMILITY
- What you refuse to accept, will continue for you.
- If what we see is an enemy, or someone with a character trait that we find to be negative, then we ourselves are not focused on a higher level of existence.
4. THE LAW OF GROWTH
- "Wherever you go, there you are".
- For us to GROW in Spirit, it is we who must change - and not the people, places or things around us.
- The only given we have in our lives is OURSELVES and that is the only factor we have control over.
- When we change who and what we are within our heart our life follows suit and changes too. THE
5. LAW OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Whenever there is something wrong in my life, there is something wrong in me.
- We mirror what surrounds us - and what surrounds us mirrors us; this is a Universal Truth.
- We must take responsibility what is in our life.
6. THE LAW OF CONNECTION
- Even if something we do seems inconsequential, it is very important that it gets done as everything in the Universe is connected.
- Each step leads to the next step, and so forth and so on.
- Someone must do the initial work to get a job done.
- Neither the first step nor the last are of greater significance,
- As they were both needed to accomplish the task.
- Past-Present-Future they are all connected...
7. THE LAW OF FOCUS
- You can not think of two things at the same time.
- When our focus is on Spiritual Values, it is impossible for us to have lower thoughts such as greed or anger.
8. THE LAW OF GIVING AND HOSPITALITY
- If you believe something to be true,then sometime in your life you will be called upon to demonstrate that particular truth.
- Here is where we put what we CLAIM that we have learned, into actual PRACTICE.
9. THE LAW OF HERE AND NOW
- Looking backward to examine what was, prevents us from being totally in the HERE AND NOW.
- Old thoughts, old patterns of behavior, old dreams...
- Prevent us from having new ones.
10. THE LAW OF CHANGE
- History repeats itself until we learn the lessons that we need to change our path.
11. THE LAW OF PATIENCE AND REWARD
- All Rewards require initial toil.
- Rewards of lasting value require patient and persistent toil.
- True joy follows doing what we're suppose to be doing, and waiting for the reward to come in on its own time.
12. THE LAW OF SIGNIFICANCE AND INSPIRATION
- You get back from something whatever YOU have put into it.
- The true value of something is a direct result of the energy and intent that is put into it.
- Every personal contribution is also a contribution to the Whole.
- Lack luster contributions have no impact on the Whole, nor do they work to diminish it.
- Loving contributions bring life to, and inspire, the Whole.
DIESER BEITRAG WURDE BISLANG: 183 X ANGESCHAUT