Das Yoga Forum für Ayurveda, Yoga, Meditation und Spirituelles Leben
5 Vajras Of Tibetan Yoga in Full Lotus
Tibetan yoga is an ancient and powerful purification practice which takes one beyond limitations and beliefs, helping the break through perceived barriers with deep love and compassion. Employing yantra, mudra and mantra, you will be guided to balance the five elements of your body -- fire, earth, water, wind and space. Through love, this practice transforms imbalance into balance and perfection, opening the practitioner to the experience of ultimate Oneness with the Universe.
Lama Norbu is a master of Vajrayana in the Tibetan tradition. After 20 years of studying Tibetan Buddhism at Sera Monastery, he dedicated his life to teaching Buddhism and spreading Dharma around the world. "Through the practice of Tibetan Yoga I, myself, have experience extraordinary benefits and have witnessed a transformation within myself beyond any tradition. By kindness of my Guru, it is now time to share this teaching with people."
Five Vajras Tumo Yoga with Lama Norbu.
Five Vajras Tibet Yoga with Lama Norbu.
(All exercises are done in sitting position.}
Main principles: relax with HA mantra, love your pain but don't push over your own limit. Open your mind.
1. Prepare the mind by reciting OM a few times.
2. Massage the feet and ankles with finger knuckles.
3. Bend forward with one leg slightly in front to stretch the hips. Use the abdomen to perfom HA breaths many times repeatedly, exhaling through the mouth. Hands relaxed stretched backwards.
3. Same with both feet in front and connected.
The next session is done in Lotus asana position preferably or crossed legged.
I. Clearing mind energy (white OM): Life supporting Wind.
1. Make the Mother Earth mudra (3rd and 4th fingers holding the thumb) with both hands. Push back with the palms of your hands he hip joints to straighten the elbows and extend the spine upwards. Exhale completely the air out slowly and forcefully
2. Close the left nostril with the left pointing finger (pinky on forehead) breath IN slowly with a throat noise. Shake off any tension forward. Hold your breath. Return to spine stretching position.
3. Close right nostril with right pointing finger (pinky on forehead) breath OUT slowly with throat noise. Shake off tension forward. Return to spine stretching position. Holding your breath, expand the rib cage with the abdomen pulled upwards.
4. Go to #2 and repeat 3, 5 or 9 times.
II. Clearing throat energy (red AH) : Horse-carried Wind.
1. While holding your breath after a deep inhalation, move the head up and down, left and right and bending left-right in 3 to 9 cycles. Hands are in the same position as before, stretching the spine.
This is particularly beneficial for those with stiff necks.
2. When comfortable, do the same rotation, this time clockwise, 3 to 9 times and reverse the same amount while holding the breath.
3. When done, throw the hands and legs forward, quickly brushing the shoulders and forearms with your hands, extending and shaking with HA.
4. repeat 3 to 9 times.
Circle Mother mudra around your head 3 to 9 times then shake off .
Repeat on the other side.
You can also extend the palms to both sides together while holding the breath.
III. Stimulating body purification-creation energy (blue hum) : Fiery Wind.
- After inhaling, move the abdomen around in waves side to side and forward-back.
- Raise both legs and hands strait, holding them in an angle, and them shake them.
- Shake the hands and upper body up-down or hop in place while holding the breath many times.
-Massage knees and feet.
-Leaning on one side, shake opposing legs kicking out with the heel. Switch direction.
-Kick sideways with both heels.
- Rest in short meditation and breath, relaxed.
Clearing throat energy (red AH) : Horse-carried Wind.
1. While holding the breath after a deep inhalation, move the head up-down, turning left-right and bending left right for 3 to 9 cycles.
Hands are in the same position as before, stretching the spine.
2. When comfortable, do the same but rotate clockwise 3-9 times and back same amount while holding your breath.
3. When done, throw the hands and legs forward extending and shaking with HA.
4. repeat 3 to 9 times.
Circle Mother mudra around your head 3 to 9 times, then shake off to the front. Repeat on the other side.
You can also extend the palms to both sides together while holding your breath.
Stimulating body purification-creation energy (blue hum) : Fiery Wind.
Move the abdomen around in waves, side to side and forward-back.
Raise both legs and hands straight, holding an angle and them shake them.
Shake the body up-down or hop in place while holding breath many times.
Massage the knees.
Leaning on one side, shake opposing legs kicking out with heel. Switch direction.
Kick sideways with both heels.
DIESER BEITRAG WURDE BISLANG: 317 X ANGESCHAUT